SPA TREATMENT REALLY DOES HEAL
- Spas are centuries-proven ways of improving one’s health. The combination of natural forces and medical arts has a positive effect on everyone who values their health and decides to support their vitality with a spa therapeutic stay.
- The healthcare facilities in Františkovy Lázně provide the best of the spa industry and apply the newest findings of modern medicine.
- The spa treatment belongs to a highly specific field of healthcare especially because even in today’s hyper-technological world it utilises natural therapeutic resources, the salutary effects on human health of which have been known for centuries.
THE FRANTIŠKOVY LÁZNĚ THERAPEUTIC TREATMENT
- a 200-year tradition of treatment in Františkovy Lázně
- solely utilises local natural resources of the highest quality
- is carried out by expert physicians and a trained healthcare staff
- takes place in the specialised balneological facilities of the spa hotels, directly in the historical centre of Františkovy Lázně
- combines tradition with the most modern medical procedures
- the therapeutic treatment is always individually put together for the maximum effect
- supported with a 24-hour healthcare service found directly in each spa hotel
- quality and success spa treatment in Františkovy Lázně guaranteed
- Board-certified physicians – the treatment is prescribed solely by physicians with the necessary board certifications in the fields of: rehabilitation medicine and physical therapy, cardiology, internal medicine, oncology, gynaecology, and practical medicine.
- Physical Therapists - physical therapists care not only for the locomotor system and have the necessary specialisations in: ball-rolling, therapy according to Mojžíšová, soft tissue mobilisation techniques, SM system, yoga, aerial yoga, podoscan, manual lymphatic drainage, bandaging - taping (kinesio - lymphatic), Nordic Walking, muscle training, reflexive massage, individual exercises, and much more.
- Specialised, certified nurses - nurses oversee all healthcare not ensured by doctors.
- Massage therapists - we take care to engage experienced massage therapists who continuously expand and complete their education with the newest massage techniques.
- Other spa staff - will gladly help you take each of your procedures.
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW
Spa therapy is an independent medical field with many specifics. It is therefore necessary to know what is most important for achieving the optimum medical effect, as well as which facilities are truly healthcare facilities, and thus have contracts with health insurance companies and the necessary equipment, and which are not.
Of course, spa therapeutic rehabilitation care has certain contraindications that can prevent treatment. You can find a detailed description of them here.