THE SYSTEM OF HYGIENIC MEASURES
YOU CAN FEEL SAFE WITH USThe Spa Resort PAWLIK – AQUAFORUM is an accredited healthcare facility, and as such, we must adhere to the strictest hygienic norms given by the law and any measures to the highest degree possible. Just like hospitals, for example.
The same applies to all the exceptional measures associated with the current epidemiological state and the directives issued by the Ministry of Health of the Czech Republic.
Our experts have carried out a comprehensive analysis to determine the critical points and possible risks for spreading infectious diseases directly in specific facilities, and based on these results, have elaborated an expanded system for the prevention of spreading all infectious diseases. This system goes beyond the obligations given by the law or the current measures issued as part of the state of emergency.
The spa companies Lázně Františkovy Lázně a.s. and Františkovy Lázně AQUAFORUM a.s. have invested and continue to invest large financial amounts into their own system of prevention to ensure that the probability of spreading any sort of infectious disease in all their facilities (the hotel buildings, the spa clinic, the Aquaforum aqua park, the Imperial Spa, restaurants, kitchens, etc.) is reduced as much as possible. You can thus enjoy your spa stay at a minimum risk and without any unnecessary complications.
We ask you to strictly adhere to all regulations. We also recommend that you avoid visiting interior areas with a higher number of people outside of the grounds of our spa hotels, such as, for example, various restaurants and amusement facilities, etc.
LEGAL MEASURES ISSUED TO REDUCE THE PROBABILITY OF SPREADING INFECTIOUS DISEASES
- Mandatory submission of a negative test certificate (either PCR or antigen test) not older than 72 hours or confirmation of having had COVID-19 (cannot be more than 90 days/less than 14 days from diagnosis of positivity - must submit medical report or eventually positive PCR test certificate), or confirmation of COVID-19 vaccination, the so-called “CERTIFICATE OF SARS-COV-2 VACCINATION”. Testing is also mandatory for all employees.
- Obligation to wear a respirator without an exhalation valve and with a performance rating of at least FFP2, KN95, N95, P2, DS, or a surgical mask in all interior areas (option of purchasing for a discount price at hotel reception). All employees are also required to wear respirators.
- Maintaining the maximum number of permitted clients in all group therapy sessions.
- Maintaining the mandatory distance from other people.
MEASURES BEYOND THE FRAMEWORK OF THE LAW - EXPANDED SYSTEM OF PREVENTION
- Entry of strangers to the spa hotels is forbidden.
- Disinfection of interior areas using a professional air steriliser, the principle of which is used in hospitals, or eventually the use of a germicidal UV-C lamp (always at night).
- Regular, intense disinfection of surfaces in all areas.
- Regular, in-depth disinfection of common areas using a certified air ioniser.
- In-depth disinfection of each room prior to a guest’s arrival - using disinfection and a certified air ioniser.
- Disinfection stations - disinfection for hands available at all important locations of the spa hotels.
- Mandatory hand disinfection prior to entering key areas.
- Daily screening of employees for symptoms of infectious diseases.
- A detailed plan for isolating guests if they develop symptoms of infectious diseases has been elaborated, as well as a plan for the emergency procedures to be taken within the further health constituents.
- An ironing station.
- Disinfection of cubicles used for procedures using a certified ioniser.
EXPANDED PREVENTION SYSTEM FOR RESTAURANTS
- Mandatory use of respiratory system protective gear (masks, FFP2 respirators) up until the beginning of food consumption.
- Mandatory hand disinfection upon entry.
- Disinfection using a certified air ioniser always upon finishing serving meals, or eventually using a germicidal sterilising UV-C lamp (always at night).
- Thorough disinfection of surfaces.
WHAT TO PAY ATTENTION TO PRIOR TO YOUR ARRIVALThe obligation of every Czech citizen as well as every foreign visitor is to adhere to the currently valid directives of the Ministry of Health and of the Government of the Czech Republic. We therefore recommend:
- Prior to departing for your spa stay or holiday, monitor the current state and validity of each directive. The spa shall always abide by the currently valid regulations and by the law.
- Approximately 7–14 days prior to your departure to the spa, minimise your chance of contracting an infectious disease. Avoid contact with sick people or with people exhibiting symptoms of infectious diseases (people with colds, coughs, extreme fatigue for no reason, slight fevers, fevers, sweating for no reason, etc.). Do not attend events for the masses or visit premises where a greater number of people gather.
- Equip yourself with the necessary amount of respiratory system protective gear (masks, respirators, etc.), which are currently mandatory for participating in many activities while staying at the spa.
- Travel to the spa using individual means of transport, if possible.